Dear Kendra Gale:Welcome to the Baker family. Your Mom,Dad and Sister must be so proud. You are a beautiful Baker girl. Love and kisses. from your Aunt Judy and Uncle Mike in Illinois
Dear John & Crystal, Congratulations on another beautiful baby girl! I am glad to see everyone is doing great. Lot of love from Michelle and Niya in San Antonio.
Dear Kendra Gale, Your Willa (Grandma Cayer) is flying to N.Y. today to see you. I wish I was going with her. Welcome to the world. We Love you a lot already. Hope to see you soon. Your Grandaddy Cayer
Congratulations on your new beautiful baby. Two precious angels. We are all so happy for you all. Her cousins Jakob & Jayden think she's pretty cute. Take care & we miss you. Love, Bill, Crystal, Jakob & Jayden!!
6 comments:
Dear Kendra Gale:Welcome to the Baker family. Your Mom,Dad and Sister must be so proud. You are a beautiful Baker girl. Love and kisses. from your Aunt Judy and Uncle Mike in Illinois
Dear John & Crystal,
Congratulations on another beautiful baby girl! I am glad to see everyone is doing great.
Lot of love from Michelle and Niya in San Antonio.
Dear Kendra Gale,
Your Willa (Grandma Cayer) is flying to N.Y. today to see you. I wish I was going with her. Welcome to the world. We Love you a lot already. Hope to see you soon. Your Grandaddy Cayer
Crystal & John,
Congratulations on your new beautiful baby. Two precious angels. We are all so happy for you all. Her cousins Jakob & Jayden think she's pretty cute. Take care & we miss you.
Love,
Bill, Crystal, Jakob & Jayden!!
Congrats! She is beautiful!! Hope that you all are doing great and you are at home enjoying life with 2 girls now. Take care!!
Heather
Post a Comment